If you are looking for dividends with the stocks that you hold in your portfolio there are many great choices available. Some of the top picks in this area include:
1. FirstEnergy-FE- This is a top choice in the utility sector, and it has a well deserved reputation. The market cap for the company is more than $17 billion, and the yield is more than 5% in recent years. The expert analysis of this business shows that it has a lot to offer to shareholders.
2. V.F. Corporation-VFC-This pick offers a smaller dividend percentage of around 2.29% right now but it is still a popular security for many. There are more than 50,000 employees and earnings of close to $10 billion on a yearly basis. With a level of debt that is less than 23% this is a favorite.
3. Illinois Tool Works-ITW- With a market cost of more than $60 per share and a focus on industrial products on a global scale this is a winner for many investors. 65,000 employees and a yield of 2.46% make it a top choice in many cases and the worldwide reach is also a big factor.
4. Veolia Entertainment-VE- This entertainment option has a dividend of 6.50% right now, and it has seen great growth. The terrific potential offered is one of the most common reasons it is chosen, and it has a PEG ratio of 1.5%. It costs slightly more than $12 and is based in South Africa.
5. National Grid-NGG- This option has a yield of more than 5.50%, and a P/E ratio that is over 11. The business has debts that are less than half of the value that is seen, and the share cost is considered more than reasonable.
6. Intel-INTC- This name is one that is widely recognized, and for some it is considered a blue chip pick that is very desirable based on history and past performance. 4.4% annually and a fantastic potential for growth make this extremely attractive.
7. Meditronic-MDT- As a medical device provider this business may be hit with some of the new fees attached to the Affordable Care Act, but that does not detract from the popularity of it as an investment vehicle. A yield of 2.43% and a P/E ratio of 13.78 are both reasons it is considered very attractive right now.
8. Duke Energy-DUK- This is one of the top energy stocks for many, and this response is backed by a solid history and a reputation for quality. There are more than 18,000 employees on a global level and the company brings in an income of more than $1,000 million annually.
9. Apple-AAPL- With a cost at more than $530 per share this is a very expensive option, but one that could still pay off in the future. The 2.1% offered seems small but the appeal and quality of the security makes up for the lower offering in this area.
10. Textainer Group Holdings Limited-TGH- This vehicle offers a high rate at 5.8% and is considered one of the top options for a number of individuals. Container leasing around the world is the specialty of this company, and they do it extremely well.